Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here are some photos of my recent crafting hauls. Gonna be making some awesome products with these babies soon!
(Although I did return the book in this photo) I knew about 98% of the information so I got a new book that would benefit me better.






Also I am absolutely in love with Skeleton keys! I can never have enough. hehe ^^

Made some very cute Lolita style hair bows with the first photo with the ribbons shown.   v v


You can't really tell in the photo's but they are stuffed with cotton so they are soft and fluffy.

I sells these on my Etsy shop.
If you would like to see them and other stuff I have in my account so far. =]
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GothiqueBootique


Okay I'm gonna go watch the rest of this movie with my Bf and then go to bed. Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment